Shanghai Symphony Orchestra
- Section Cello
- contract type
- closing date
- Fri 07 June 2019
Required Audition Repertoire
1. First Round – Video Submission
Applicant may choose to record 1 movement of a concerto and 3 contrasting orchestral excerpts of your choice. (See the attached file)
2. Second Round – Live Audition, including:
1) Two solo pieces of the applicant’s choice, including:
a) One piece from Classical or Baroque period (Violins, Woodwinds, and French Horns must choose one of Mozart’s works).
b) One piece from Romantic period.
Note: Tuba player may choose any two pieces for the second round.
2) Sight Reading of orchestral excerpts
How to Apply
1. Download the application form at http://www.shsymphony.com
2. Mail the application form and videos to Human Resources, 1380 Middle Fuxing Road, Shanghai, China. Postcode 200031
- link orchestra/institution