- Czech Republic
- Tue 30 July 2019 - Fri 02 August 2019
- see attached document
This 4-day intensive festival features outstanding faculty, a great orchestra, a final concert in a castle, and takes place in the beautiful and charming UNESCO-preserved city of Kroměříž. You choose your repertoire (one movement from a standard concerto), and we help you realize your goal of performing with a live professional orchestra.
The course includes:
• Private lessons
• Group classes/discussion
• One-on-one mentorship
• Rehearsal time with orchestra
• Supportive faculty and staff
• Beautiful, safe accommodations
• Public concert in the Palace
• Recording/video of the concert
• Includes a tour of the famed Archbishop's Palace and Gardens (seen in the 1984 Academy Award-winning best picture Amadeus)
FACULTY: Andrew Cooperstock and William Terwilliger.
ENSEMBLE: The Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic Orchestra.
TUITION: $1,599 (US) – this includes lodging in a 3-star hotel with breakfast
APPLICATION INFO: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Send a resume/curriculum vitae,