The 2nd New Talent British International Youth Music Competition
- United Kingdom
- Fri 09 August 2019 - Sat 10 August 2019
- closing date
- Sun 30 June 2019
Taking place at Harrow School, London and building on the success and great reviews of The 1st New Talent British International Youth Music Competition in 2018, the 2019 Competition has expanded to 5 categories: Strings, Piano, Voice, Woodwind and Brass, Speech. The Jury Panel has also expanded to 7 jurors including Professor Jo Cole, Head of Strings at Royal Academy of Music and David Woodcock, Director of Music at Harrow School. Please visit website for more info.
The Competition aims to provide young musicians aged 4-24 performing at all levels:
• the experience of performing on an international stage.
• an opportunity to showcase their musical talent.
• an opportunity to exchange musical ideas with young musicians from other countries and cultures.
• receive impartial feedback of their performance by UK's top music professors and educators.
Top prize winners of this year’s competition are invited by the British Embassy China, to perform at Expo 2019 Beijing.